Family Connections, Inc. is seeking a Full or Temporary Iowa Licensed Therapist or Intern to provide in-office mental health therapy services to a broad range of clients from children to adults.
- Must have full or temporary Iowa license (LMHC or LISW) or the ability to obtain (will financially assist with licensure)
- Bilingual is a plus
- Be an Intern in a graduate program
*Full-time employees are eligible for Family Connections, Inc. benefits package including life insurance, partially paid optional health insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, optional participation in retirement plan, and annual performance raises. Family Connections, Inc. pays professional liability coverage as well.
$10,000 Hiring Bonus ($1000 at hire, $4000 at 6 Months and $5000 at 12 months of FT work)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction